Recruitment of foreign trade personnel
1, have the ability to develop the market, and have a unique view of the development of customers, the implementation of the company's foreign trade development plan;
2, assist the company leaders in developing and maintaining overseas markets, seeking and tracking foreign customers and maintaining regular customers.
3, participate in the negotiation of foreign trade cooperation, help establish and maintain foreign sales network;
4, do a good job in daily liaison with foreign businessmen and product consultation, manage related letters, documents, etc.
5. Take part in all kinds of foreign trade exhibitions, dig and track customers.
6, make and improve various promotional materials of the company and do all written and oral translation work.
7. Complete other foreign trade work of the company.
1. Proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing in mechanical English.
2. Having experience in foreign trade sales, and understanding domestic and international laws and regulations is preferred.
3. Independent working ability, able to travel overseas, strong teamwork spirit and strong pressure.
4, good professional ethics, strong language expression.